Sunday 7 September 2014

Let Go!

Hey everyone 

The next Bloom True boot-camp to grab me was prompt 5 "Let Go!" At first I wasn't going to do this one, it didn't seem relevant to me right now unless I wanted to go down the "woe is me" route about emotional baggage. Hmmm. Not fun blogging material. 

Then it hit me today.

I need to read more.


I have had a lifelong love affair with books, and all things literary, but busy modern ways have meant my reading habits have changed. 

For the worse. 

I still buy books - more so lately thanks to pottering around the charity shops close to my favourite coffee-house - and borrow them from the library (I can't resist!) only to have them half read or barely touched...

The current pile, 
the top three have
 actually had some attention...


So, today I decided to LET GO of this bad habit, and LET GO of the routine which means I don't have time to read. I actually sat down and finished a bool and read some of another. Progress indeed. 

I am that kind of person who needs designated reading time, at least until I LET GO and allow myself to indulge more in one of my other passions...

Happy arting everyone

xxxx



#bloomtruebootcamp







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave positive comments and thoughts.