Friday 20 September 2013

How strange everything is today...


 
It’s been an odd few weeks, summer holidays were great and as soon as the new term started I felt such a shift in myself.
 
I have grown into myself more, my career plans have changed and I’ve gone back to my life long love of literature. All in a few weeks, people are marvelling at the outward changes as my appearance has altered too and I feel amazing.
 
I was looking at a photo of myself from nearly three years ago and it shocked me because I hardly recognise that person…
 
 
 
 
Thanks to all my nearest and dearest for supporting me through this transition, it’s making everything seemed in half a haze as I change and grow and now it’s gathered momentum it feels like outside of my control…Scary and exciting at the same time.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave positive comments and thoughts.